Invisalign for teens is a specific Invisalign treatment that caters to younger people in orthodontic treatment. It offers unlimited replacement aligners and has indicators to see if the patient is being compliant with wearing their trays.
With the Invisalign system’s proprietary innovations, such as SmartTrack® material, your teen’s smile can transform up to 50% faster.* And as your teen becomes the person you’ve always seen, he or she will continue to enjoy the things that make your teen unique.
INVISALIGN FOR TEENS AT DHINGRA ORTHODONTICS
If your teen is interested in Invisalign, Dr. Dhingra will discuss his or her eligibility during your complimentary initial visit at our Bellefontaine, Springfield, or Beavercreek orthodontic office. Dr. Dhingra will check how old your teen is and how mature and responsible they are. We will also discuss with you, the parent, to make sure you are on board with Invisalign. It’s a group effort to ensure compliance and ideal results.
Tips for Success
- Keep your teeth nice and clean.
- Wear your trays as instructed by Dr. Dhingra.
- Change your trays on time as instructed by Dr. Dhingra.
- Visit our Bellefontaine, Springfield, or Beavercreek orthodontic office every four to 12 weeks so we can monitor your progress.
- Keep your trays in the case when they are not in your mouth to avoid losing them or throwing them away.
Your teen’s smile journey begins with a scan or impressions. Dr. Dhingra will work closely with Invisalign treatment specialists to develop a complete digital treatment plan to plot your teen’s best smile with care from start to finish.
Your teen will receive Invisalign clear aligners created with the Invisalign system’s proprietary SmartTrack material. Throughout treatment, you can monitor your son’s or daughter’s compliance through an indicator on the aligner. Your teen will wear the aligners for 22 hours per day, but can easily remove them so there are fewer interruptions to his or her lifestyle.
As your teen progresses through treatment, his or her smile and life will transform through a series of small, expertly designed shifts. And with the Invisalign Teen Guarantee, you have the option to switch to wires and brackets if your teen decides against Invisalign treatment within the first six months.
They keep moving. Make sure their smile keeps up.
Invisalign treatment gives both you and your teen a better teeth-straightening experience when compared to traditional braces.
- Corrects both simple and complex teeth-straightening cases
- Covered by orthodontic insurance
- Proprietary innovations provide up to 50% shorter treatment times*
- No pain from rubbing brackets or broken wires and fewer unexpected orthodontist visits
- Continue to enjoy all of the foods and activities they love
- Removable trays for easy brushing and flossing
- Two times more likely to have a boost in self-esteem**
* With weekly aligner changes, compared with two-week aligner wear
** The Invisalign Teen Confidence Survey was conducted in 2014 and polled 3,577 U.S. teenagers ages 13–17 and 2,118 U.S. mothers of teens ages 13–17; plus an oversample of 101 mothers of teens ages 13–17 who wear or have worn Invisalign clear aligners. The survey was conducted by Kelton, a leading global consumer insights and research firm.
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.